Soccer Ball Static Cling
Just like the first footballs the first soccer balls were made from animals bladder, later coated with vulcanized rubber. Eventually they were replaced by plastic "bladders" in the 20th century.
- No minimum quantity limits
- Not suitable for cars with tinted windows
- Quantity discounts available when ordering as few as 3 or more
- Adheres to surfaces without adhesive; intended for interior application
- Life Expectancy of 3 months – 4 years all depending on the exposure to sunlight
Soccer Ball Static Cling Details
Static clings are made for interior application and should not be used on the outside of a vehicle window unless the vehicle remains motionless. Once you drive down the road the air pressure will remove the cling from your window. This is why we strongly advise using your clings for interior application only.
All of our custom static clings are made right here in North Carolina.