- Back adhesive for exterior application
- Face adhesive is not an option with this material.
- Ideal for Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Technicians.
- Contour cut to shape and Pre-masked with Transfer Tape if needed
- No Minimum Quantity Limits
- Darker colors in your design will diminish reflectivity
- 3-5 Year Outdoor Durability
- Permanent Acrylic Adhesive
- Quantity Discounts Start at 3+ pieces
- Maximum available size 44"x120" (height & width reversable).
- Upload logos, add text or search through our 1Millon+ image and 30K+ Clip Art Library
Design and buy custom-shaped reflective stickers
These reflective stickers come in any shape or size you want. Use our Pro Design Tool to set up custom shapes. Upload an image of your logo, badge, or city emblem for a personalized, unique shape. Please keep in mind that your shape will need to be fairly basic. Reflective adhesive can tear easily if not handled properly, so make sure your shape is simple for the best application. We will edit your design and sticker shape if we find your shape unsuitable for cutting. Stickers do not require a transfer tape or other components for the transfer process by default. If your design supports multiple parts to the design, we will apply a transfer tape. At this point, your sticker has now become a decal. For most basic shapes, simply peel and stick.
Ideal use includes vehicle windows, car doors, bikes, and metal signs. Emergency services like Police, Fire, and medical professionals use our reflective stickers. Other uses include mailboxes, yard signs, and other situations where a safety label might be needed. Our stickers' reflectivity meets the Type I retroreflective sheeting requirement as per ASTM D 4956. Currently, our reflective stickers have a Class 2 Engineer Grade classification. The adhesive used is a Permanent acrylic adhesive. We DO NOT suggest using the wet application method with our reflective stickers. When peeling and sticking your sticker to your application surface, use caution and gentle care to position it as desired from the beginning. Once the adhesive has a firm connection with your surface, it will likely not come off without causing damage to your sticker.
We also produce a wide collection of custom decals without reflectivity if that is something you seek.