National PTSD Awareness Day is a day dedicated to creating awareness regarding PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It is acknowledged annually on the 27th of June. It started in 2010.
There are organizations that helps patients with PTSD and to diagnose PTSD as soon as possible. War veterans or soldiers are at higher risk of PTSD. If you have any friends or family members who are suffering from the effects of PTSD these organizations can help provide them with the care that they need to recover from their wounds. Remember not all wounds are visible! Wounded Warrior
The shield is mostly known as the protector of the warrior/superhero but it does have many other meanings than just protection. You can use your shield for protection or as a coat of arms or even as a team background anything is possible.
- No minimum quantity limits
- Important: Read product description before ordering.
- Quantity discounts available when ordering as few as 3 or more
- Flexible 30 mil thick magnetic material has a smooth finish for high quality results.
- Life Expectancy of 2-3 years, all depending on the exposure to sunlight and proper care
Opps! Please select one of the options below.