Juneteenth is the oldest known celebration commemorating the ending of slavery in the United States. Dating back to 1865, it was on June 19th that the Union soldiers, led by Major General Gordon Granger, landed at Galveston, Texas with news that the war had ended and that the enslaved were now free. This was two and a half years after President Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation - which had become official January 1, 1863.
Create your own custom USA shaped stickers. Great for political agendas, personal statements, and to show your American pride.
- Up to 5 years of indoor/outdoor durability
- No Minimum Quantity Limits
- Great for car windows, doors, laptops, and other clean smooth surfaces
- 2.5 mil thick vinyl with solvent based adhesive ideal for exterior application
- Edit selected size within the Design Tool for custom size options