- NO MINIMUM Quantity Limits
- Add text, personal photos or use our clip art options.
- Can be used on car windows, walls, laptops, and other clean smooth surfaces.
- Solvent based adhesive made for exterior application.
- Great for Tar Heels and Carolinians who love or hate the state of North Carolina, or political motivated NC residence.
- Choose your size, choose your color and click customize
- 2.5 mil vinyl thickness, up to 5 years of indoor/outdoor durability
- We also have other state shaped decals to choose from.
- Price as low as 0.16 ¢ each depending on size, color, and quantity.
- Manufactured and printed right here in North Carolina.
Indiana State Decal Colors
Use these colors to as an example for what is available. Select the color from the drop down menu above to make your selection.
Indiana Decal Parts
Your Indiana state shaped decal will come sandwiched between a release liner and transfer tape. All decal orders come with application directions. See our decal application how-to video to learn more.
Decal Application Surface
Apply your Indiana Decal onto a number surfaces. Generally if the surface is clean and smooth you shouldn't have any difficulties. Lightly textured surfaces like some plastics can be a difficult to apply to.
By default our adhesive is applied to the backside of our decals Our adhesive by default is applied to the back of your decal. Face adhesive can be produced if requested. Our adhesive is solvent based and ideal for outdoor use. Solvent based adhesives do not breakdown when in contact with water.
No Minimum quantity limits so you can order as many or as few as you'd like. Because we have no minimums you can order one or two as a test run or proof to ensure that your larger quantity order will be exactly what you want.
Price is largely based on size and quantity. Use the following decal price calculator for a ballpark quote. Your unit price will drop as you order larger quantities. Learn more about Quantity Discount Levels
Your decal will withstand most weathering conditions for up to 3 years. After about 3 years you might start to notice some subtle fading.
After about 5 years the color fading will be very noticeable and the decal may start to crack in certain spots. This of course is based on your usage. Customers who use their decals indoors will experience a much longer lifespan.
Watch this short video about ordering expectations.
Turnaround time for all custom and personalized orders are based on the shipping method that you select during checkout. We suggest providing us with at least 10 business days for large volume orders.
Pre-Production: During this process we review your design settings. Image quality and prep your order by adding cutlines, bleeds and more to your print file.
Production: The production process is just about like one might imagine. We send your files through the appropriate printing process for your order. Most decals are combined with other orders for larger job runs.
Post Production: After Production your order goes through a quality review process to determine if the outcome was as it should be. If your decal does not pass it will then need to go back into production.