- Print photos, logos and other high quality images.
- Frames measure 12.25" x 6.375" and fits most modern US vehicles
- Novelty frames last up to a year for exterior use
- Made of chrome plated nickel and sublimated aluminum
- Quantity discounts available when ordering 3 or more of the same design
- NOTE: Not legal in all states. Please check with your local law enforcement before ordering!
- Nuts, bolts, screws, and other hardware not included.
- See our other license plate frame options
Each license plate bracket comes with two top holes spaced to fit the majority of all cars. Change the insert colors and add text or images to the top and bottom of the frame. When designing your license plate frame you should consider keeping it simple and using colors that contrast each other. Similar colors appear to fade together when viewed from a distance. Text works best but you can also use clip art, logos, photos or other fun graphics.
It is always advisable that you check with your local laws before placing your license plate frame order. Though the following states allowed the use of this particular license plate frame shape as of the beginning of 2019. They may no longer be allowed. When reviewing the laws we found that the most important aspect of legality was to protect clear visibility of the license plate number, current tags and any other vital information that would help law enforcement identify your car or truck
All of our custom chrome license plate frames are made right here in North Carolina.