September 18th, 2020. We are currently seeking a Shipping Coordinator to join our team. We’ve grown slow and steady since 2008 and are closing in on some long term goals that will allow us to expand our production capabilities. We're a small team now but that wont last long if all goes as planned. Consequently, we need a highly organized and efficient shipping coordinator to take over the shipping and receiving components of our operation. The successful candidate will handle all incoming items as well as outgoing shipments. When necessary, he or she will also assist our production team to ready product for shipping. This position pays between twelve and fifteen dollars per hour.
- Review product for quantity and quality.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track shipping inventory and purchase supplies when necessary
- Process orders based on best shipping option (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Contact customer if address does not validate through shipping system
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment
- Assist the Production department when available and needed
- Coordinate with customers on returned packages to ensure they receive their order
Here at StickyLife we work as a team and help each other whenever possible and wherever we can. On occasion you might receive help from others in other departments if necessary. We all do what we can to keep things organized and moving forward. We will be looking for someone with a sharp eye for details to ensure we're shipping only the best to our customers.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 3+ years' e-commerce shipping experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We offer many benefits here at StickyLife and look forward to welcoming a new member to our team. We aim to provide a place of work that doesn't feel like work. We are dedicated to constantly evaluating our employee benefits to ensure a maximum work/life balance.
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- PTO Accrual
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- 401k Retirement Plan